vishous

vishouliciously_suited&tied

Stealing the Wind (Mermen of Ea #1)
Shira Anthony
Stinger (Sign of Love, #3)
Mia Sheridan
The Booby Trap - Anne B. Walker I was debating between 2 and 3 stars so i'll give it 2.5!

This was a predictable story, it was ok to read but it didn't rock my world at all. I expected more just from one sentence in the blurb:
But there's one problem: the predator might have fallen in love with her prey.

I don't know why but I didn't like Bambi at all, and even though Trip was yummy, I didn't feel that chemistry and connection between them at all.

Bambi works in the bar called "Booby Trap" and writes her dissertation. When Trip sees her at a bachelor party he wants to hire her to play his girlfriend just to annoy his father for interfering in his personal life. He doesn't think Bambi has brains with her body and she doesn't want to prove him different. I think this is were she started to annoy me because she represents herself with such a morality but doesn't mind showing him how wrong he is even if it means humiliate him in public. Oh and i almost forgot! She is appalled when he offers here money for acting his girlfriend but then she takes the offer to show him how wrong he is about her and she does need the money to get to London... what to say...
But soon they became enchanted with each other...

As I said the story is predictable, you know what's gonna happen pretty much all the time, even when "bad" things happen.

* thanks to netgalley.com and Pixel Entertainment/Butler Books for providing me with a copy of this eBook in exchange for an honest review *