- ok let me just tell you something first:
1. the first book "exquisite" was first published in july 2012
2. i read the first book in august 2012 (so you see i was really waiting really long for this)
3. i've been waiting for the sequel for 5 months!!!!!!!!
4. i reread exquisite couple of times because i love mason
5. i was hoping the second will blow my mind too
6. it didn't- possible spoilers (depends what will be on my mind during writing the review)!
- i will keep this short.
- i really liked the book, i thought josh was the perfect one, in his torn jeans and leather jacket etc. (yes i am shallow woman)
- the scenes with them were very very hot!
- the chemistry between them was awesome!
- but then somewhere it all went down for me
- to be precise: josh was the reason it all went down for me
- i mean what the f*ck?!?!?!
- don't people anymore date in books? does it have to be instant? do you have to know you want to marry somebody after 3 days or something like that?!?! i mean his constant leaving! every-f*cking-time!!!! so she could realize!?!?!
i hate to tell you but that is just stupid! in that period people would actually date and see what will happen!
- him not being there was explained in the end (which i thought would be like that) but still stupid
- some parts were to sweet for me (wedding vows and the ending - i like cheesy but sometimes it doesn't fit the book - to me,i am weird)
- so you see i am in dilemma how to rate this book- the first half was 4 stars for me, the second 1 star so i will use mathematics and rate it in the middle and give it 3 stars (2.5 actually but nevermind)
- i am really sorry because i really wanted to like it but....
- at least i still have mason to dream about