vishous

vishouliciously_suited&tied

Stealing the Wind (Mermen of Ea #1)
Shira Anthony
Stinger (Sign of Love, #3)
Mia Sheridan
Mark of the Gladiator - Heidi Belleau;Violetta Vane SPOILERS!!!!! too tired to actually write a review! but believe me it is a must read!!!!!!!!!!!

read from down to up!!!! :)))) Blacky already told me to fix that :PPP

100.0%

perfection! beautiful!

88.0%

"I’ll die touching you. That’s all I ever asked."

86.0%

"omg
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
omg"

85.0%

"this scene reminds me of gladiator when joaquin phoenix yelled at her : AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!?!?!!?!?

hehehehehe"

79.0%

"this needs to be a movie!!!!!"

79.0%

"need a break.... plots plots plots...."

65.0%

“I love the voice you speak with when—when you abandon yourself,” said Felix. “Let it speak. Speak through you. I’ve been so eager for this. You’re perfect. A strong man, a good man . . . oh gods, I don’t want to lose you—”

62.0%

“Just think how beautiful it’ll look inside you.”

I AM THINKING ABOUT THAT WHOLE EFFING DAY!!!!! (well not the dildo part, more like your part :DDDDDD)"

62.0%

"i see you are all hungry for mm gifs so to tease you at which part am i....
lots of playing here.... honestly didn't know they had marbled dildos back then :DDDDD"

62.0%

“If you don’t like it, we’ll stop at once and I’ll ride you like a pony.” “Can’t we skip directly to the pony bit?” Before Felix could answer, Anazâr regained his courage. “No, wait, I’m curious. I’ll submit to you. You can take me as I did you.”
“I’m not that athletic. Gods, but that was a lovely fuck."

i love them so much!!!!!!!! i don't want this book to end!!"

59.0%

"HE SAID IT!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 *SWOOOOOOOON*

59.0%

"He let his hand drop from Felix’s mouth, memorizing the intimate sensation of warm breath against his palm. “Why?” Felix smiled and answered with no hesitation at all. “‘Love knows not the meaning of the question why?"

58.0%

"Anazâr fought back the urge to lash out and strike. Hit him. Fuck him. Like an animal. Felix unmanned him."

48.0%

"OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

every sentence is yellow! for 3 pages! can. not. stop. highlighting!

"The friction against the drum-tight skin of his cock was . . . it was ecstasy.
............................
To submission, to satisfaction. Mine to give, mine to take. Yes, oh yes."

47.0%

“I’m going to kiss you now,”he warned in a whisper,transfixed by Felix’s smothered,glassy expression.“Make a sound,and I’ll stuff my cock down your throat to silence you,and then your pretty hole won’t get fucked at all.”He’d never used words this way with a lover,but Felix inspired him—Felix was his muse,better than any of the nine the poets called on.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK!!! IN LOVE!!!"

47.0%

“I said quiet.” Anazâr silenced him with a hand over his mouth. Felix’s freed hand went straight to Anazâr’s cock, and his eyes were wicked as they peered out over Anazâr’s fingers."

46.0%

"I have to see your eyes again.
Then he took a deep breath and raised his eyes,and oh gods,he looked nothing like his brother—everything he was,every tortuous contradiction,was right there on the surface of his face.No barriers,no masks.“Love’s a crazy whore,”he said.“That’s all there is,really.”Anazâr couldn’t reply.He couldn’t even breath.

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!! I NEED THEM TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!"

46.0%

"Felix & Anazar!!!! i want them together!!!!!! asap!!!!! pronto!!!! like now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

30.0%

"He’d taken the full length of his master’s c@ck down his throat before,but gods,up his @$$ was another matter entirely.He ached.No,it wasn’t quite pain, but it was almost unbearable nonetheless, that feeling of helpless invasion.Trying not to moan or hiss,Anazâr kept his mouth shut tight as Marianus gripped his thighs and levered him backward onto his engorged prick"

26.0%

“Buy us some pastries for when I get back from my laps in the pool. A man can’t live on a belly full of cum alone, but I suppose you already know that.”

13.0%

"i believe the gif says it all at what part am i :)

13.0%

"really, really liking this!!!!!