vishous

vishouliciously_suited&tied

Stealing the Wind (Mermen of Ea #1)
Shira Anthony
Stinger (Sign of Love, #3)
Mia Sheridan
The Lonely - Tara Brown Ok where to start....This book made my emotions go everywhere! I was confused, angry, sad, happy, appauld, shocked, wanted to stop reading, couldn't stop reading, I was sick for liking it, sick and hated it.... literally go everywhere.Just for the record I would like you to know that by my opinion this book is YA/NA only because the characters have around 20 years! Nothing about this book is YA/NA... nothing at all! I would not recommend this book for nobody that can not stomach abuse and torturing women.The sex was graphic enough.From the beginning this book is an effing mystery and an effing mindf*ck! The only thing you know for sure that the main heroine has an OCD.So it is very hard for me to write a review without spoilers so i'll put it in a huuuuuuuuuge spoiler :)SO IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS BOOK DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER! I REPEAT DO NOT OPEN IT!!!! HUGE SPOILER ALERT!So there's this girl that keeps sending messages to one mystery guy all the time and asking permissions for everything she does. My first thought was that she is submissive to hopefully some sexy dom :)Ha ha ha ha.......... no! Well kinda no :) you see, he is her benefactor but she never met him! NEVER! Lol nobody met him.... but ok will pass that one go...They have some twisted relationship which, I am sorry to say that, I liked (what can I say, I love weird books). So she is starting college, having shrink therapies, some mystery benefactor, best friend with her (which her benefactor also sponsors) and then enters Sebastian.Sebastian is normal and she likes that because she wants to be normal more then anything. I liked Sebastian, I wanted more of him, i still do! I have a feeling like he was the only normal thing in this book!So they have some hot'n'cold relationship which sometimes annoyed me... well she annoyed me with her constant changing of opinions! So her benefactor starts showing his jealous side (via messages – everything is over phone) but also encourages her to have a normal relationship... yeah i know weird again...Then one day when they are supposed to meet each other she is abducted! You see she has a secret and not even she can remembered it! She blocked it out of her mind! So she and her driver (her driver also hasn't met his boss) are abducted and tortured ... yep...Ok now is the part where not many people will like this.. lol not even I didn't like it and thought it was sick and WTF?!?!?!?!!?You see her benefactor abducted her and tortures her because he wants her to remember! He abuses her, they don't have sex, he only uses her as a punching bag and after some time she gets Stockholme syndrome! She starts to get turned on on a thought of him breaking her etc...I WAS DISTURBED BY THIS!!!!!! I MEAN WTF?!?!?!?! But that is not the biggest wtf moment I had! This one is:He is part of her secret, her past, and her shrink and him and the driver decided to make plan go further and torture her so she could remember!!!!!THE BIGGEST WTF MOMENT I HAD EVER HAD WHILE READING A BOOK!!!!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?So she is pissed in the beginning but lets that one slide because they did set help her to remember and suddenly looses her OCD but some old habits of disease, like observing mess, stay?!?!?!?OMG WOMAN ARE YOU AN EFFING LOONEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?And what follows then ..... a love story... yeah who would thought so :)Ok I hated that I liked them but seriously now they were having hot'n'cold relationship...And btw I think that was the hottest popping cherry I read.... in the elevator... oh yeah the scene is very hot!So they have bdsm relationship.... then she leaves and comes back... then he leaves but she follows him because he is the one that didn't let go of the past and was in bigger mindf*ck then her...And then you have HEA :)I was really frustrated during reading this but I did like it and I was debating between 3 and 4 stars but sorry I just can't get over that plan how to cure her... that was seriously not right and seriously twisted .. sorry :(