vishous

vishouliciously_suited&tied

Stealing the Wind (Mermen of Ea #1)
Shira Anthony
Stinger (Sign of Love, #3)
Mia Sheridan
Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde First of all I would like to apologize to anyone who stumbled upon my status updates during reading this book!Yes I know they were very spoliery (is that even a word?) but I just could not help myself! It was really stronger then me and I just had to share that with everyone!I had so much fun reading this book! Oh my god I laughed like crazy! I don't know was that intended to be funny, some parts, but I seriously laughed my ass out! I was literally glued to it and had trouble with putting it down so I could at least grab a bite of food. This book is packed with hot badass bikers, action, drama, laughter, sexy times under sheets, witty comebacks and everything! As a story I would have rated it 4 stars, but as I had so much fun reading it I am seriously giving it a nice 5 stars!I don't even know what to say because pretty much you can read all my thoughts reading my upates so I will keep this short and I will focus only on one thing in this book: HORSE!"You got me?” “I got you.” “Oh baby,you have no idea,” OMG I LOVE THAT MAN! Seriously I really love him! Everything that came out of his mouth was hilarious! Ok almost everything.... some parts really melted my panties.... That man seriously had multiple personalities! You would never know how would he respond to some things, either it shocked you or surprised you or just made you love him and want him more! Even when he was a really, really, really bad bad boy you simply could not NOT love him! That was simply impossible!That guy had ego so high, omg it was too fun to read it! I mean he is named Horse because he has a package huge like horse and that nickname was given to him AT BIRTH! Yes you read correctly ladies! AT BIRTH!“So why are you called Horse?” “’Cause I’m hung like one,” he replied, smirking.” "I felt his giant, erect penis poking my ass. “Horse” indeed."“I turned on my side and looked down to see his cock for the first time.” "Oh my god…” “Told you why they call me Horse,” he said.” "They make condoms that big?” I asked, halfway serious. “You’d be surprised,” he muttered.” "always-impressive erection he seemed to have permanently installed in his jeans. Was the man even human?"“Nope, not Jesus, just a man,” Horse whispered. “Although when women see my dick for the first time, they’ve been known to fall down on their knees and worship me.” I know this is not a review that will tell you anything about the story, and I know I shouldn't have focused on his package but his name keeps reminding you that through the whole book. But I can tell you how sweet can be among having an EPIC ERECTION :)))“Someday,” he whispered softly in my ear. “I don’t want to hurt you. Not until you’re ready for me… But someday I’m going to own all of you, Marie. You’re all mine, babe. Knew it the first time I saw you. Couldn’t give you up if I tried.”“I want you to be my old lady, babe. That’s all I have to offer. I’m a Reaper, and this is my world. You wear my patch, you be my woman and I’ll be your man. We take the good times together and fight through the bad times. No games. That’s everything I’ve got and it’s all yours if you’ll take it.”“I want this,” he said softly, leaning over and kissing me between the shoulder blades. “I need to own you. All of you. Make you scream and realize that you belong to me and I belong to you and nothing else matters. I can’t let you slip away from me, babe.”DON'T YOU JUST LOVE HIM?! WELL I DO!